Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Agile Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the teams objectives and sales goals are met 2 Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure repeat customers 3 Assisting with or performing administrative tasks, such as managing and updating invoices, processing new orders, and tracking inventory
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have experience as project manager 2 Service management experience also necessary
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should demonstrate strong leadership, written and spoken communication skills b Candidate should also demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.