Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Work as part of a team to develop Cloud Data and Analytics solutions 2: Participate in development of cloud data warehouses, data as a service, business intelligence solutions 3: Data wrangling of heterogeneous data 4: Ability to provide solutions that are forward-thinking in data and analytics 5: Coding complex Spark Scala or Python and T-SQL jobs 6: Developing Modern Data Warehouse solutions using Azure Stack
- Technical Experience : 1: Expertise in Any ETL tool ie SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage 2: Expertise to Implementing Data warehousing Solutions 3: Experience as Data Engineer in Azure Big Data Environment 4: Programming experience in Scala or Python, SQL 5: Hands-on experience in Azure stack Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps 6: Good understanding of other Azure services like Azure Data Lake Analytics , Azure Synapse Analytics SQL DW
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication 2: Leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills 3: Ability to work under pressure 4: Good team spirit
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.