Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Build, codes, tests, maintain high quality software Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development Translates user requirements into software requirements Designs, develops, tests, maintains and improve business application as a member of a team Builds code to specification and standards Builds and codes moderately complex software Designs, codes, unit tests and integrates new features and functionality as defined by the PO
- Technical Experience : Experienced with technologies such as Required Java, Spring Boot Good to have Maven, GIT, Swagger, PCF, Rabbit MQ Good API skills technology such as Rest Webservice Good foundation in data structures, algorithms and OO Design with rock solid programming skills Experienced on creating unit test using JUnit, Mockito or PowerMock Experienced on mark up language such as JSON and YML Experienced on using Quality and Security scan tools such as Sonar, Fortify etc
- Professional Attributes : Resources should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.