Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 As a data lead, provide the direction of our data engineering and architecture 2 Determine the right tools from a Data System design perspective Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure data analytics PaaS services Experience in designing and building modern data pipelines and data streams using Azure data stack technologies, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics etc
- Technical Experience : 1 8 years as a development experience Preferred 5 years of experience on Data Engineering technology stack At least 2-3 years of consulting or client service delivery experience on Azure cloud data technologies At least 2-3 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL and data warehouse solutions 2 Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using Azure services: ADLS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skills : ADF, ADLS, Azure IOT, TSI
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.