Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Technology Products & Offering Developer
- Project Role Description :Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Veeva CRM
- Good To Have Skills :Data Architecture Principles,Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design Solutions,Service Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Investigate, analyze, and resolve defects 2 Work with business functions to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications 3 Estimate effort for SDLC activities 4 Perform enhancements requests, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems 5 Ensure the modified application components interact appropriately to fulfill the requirements and meet quality and performance goals
- Technical Experience : 1 Network, CRM, Mulesoft, RJ Architecture 2 Data Flow design 3 Data Integration 4 Oracle SQL data integration to Salesforce, Run complex SQL queries 5 Fix any software problems that are discovered during testing
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication Skill 2: Flexible to work in shifts 3: Good documentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Inform the application team lead of any issues that may affect any other project areas Participate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.