Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Software Quality Assurance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Managing the quality assurance activities for the full lifecycle of the development projects from evaluation through specification, design, realization until test and support 2-Ensure projects are completed on time and own responsibility for the quality of the products 3-Review test estimates/schedules for completeness and accuracy and work with Scrum teams to align expectations on schedules and effort 4-Able to work with Project manager to ensure good quality of delivery
- Technical Experience : 1-6-8 years Experience in areas of Software Testing /Quality Management / Quality Assurance 2-Ability to quickly assess the appropriateness of a project set-up, derive necessary Strong analytical skills, effectiveness in problem-solving, results-oriented, pragmatic, hands-on person 3-Functional knowledge of at least one SAP module, so that can help the team perform the functional correctness testing 4-Good knowledge of Project Management Quality Management/Automation tools 5-Knowledge of SAP Pr
- Professional Attributes : 1Review test estimates/schedules for completeness and accuracy and work with Scrum teams to align expectations on schedules and effort 2Facilitate the creation of continuous improvement and automation practices 3- Able to raise the quality issues in right forum at right time
- Educational Qualification : 1-Minimum 15 years of education is must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.