Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Sales Enablement Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support sales on a dedicated basis, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure, and/or driving and managing programs to improve sales performance, efficiencies and outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Creative Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile apps and the web - Provide strategic thinking - Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process - Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance - Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds - Research and track advancements in mobile application and web design patterns
- Technical Experience : - Mastery of standard design tools Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc - Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends - Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development - Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction and incorporate them into designs - Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.