Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Agile Requirement Management,Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Deliver North star devops practice and tooling to scale up product reliability in fleet Operations B: Ensure DevOps practice and toolings embedded in product for reliable releases C: Accountable to drive the operational backlog items like defect fix, break fix, enhancements and technical debt-items releated to integration stream outside of product by closely working with service management integration teams within the wider connected portfolio
- Technical Experience : A: Expert in DevOps practice and toolings, DevOps working knowledge related certification IT Service Management Certifications B: Experience in working on interconnected enterprise landscapes and able to grasp the complex integrated architecure C: Good interpersonal skills and confident in dealing with senior Business stakeholder D: Good understanding of the software engineering life-cycle for development and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.