Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Minimum 4 years in BODS ETL Development b Knowledge of ETL processes, best practices, data modelling, and RDBMS c Exposure in designing ETL complex Mappings, Logics and Workflows d Experience in ETL monitoring and support projects e Work with project team to develop ETL data flows, workflows, jobs using SAP BODS
- Technical Experience : a Prepare test plans for the ETL integration and the UAT phases using SAP BODS b Good to have BODS Administration Tasks like Repository Configuration, Job Server configuration, Local Repository configuration, Central Repository configuration, Job Scheduling, Monitoring, Managing Supervising authentication, IDT, audit, authorization, Job scheduling, publications, securities
- Professional Attributes : a Experience in BOE job scheduler b Good to have knowledge of Financial System Anaplan c Good to have knowledge of Reporting Applications like Qlik sense
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.