Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Designing and implementing highly performance data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and/or Azure Databricks 2 Integrating the end to end data pipeline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is maintained at all times 3 Deployment and provisioning of Apache spark clusters in CloudAWS to provide compute 4 Cost optimization using AWS spot instances 5 Evaluating the performance and applicability
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge of Data Management principles 2 Experience in building ETL / data warehouse transformation processes 3 Apache spark - transformations and in-memory processing 4 Experience with Open Source big data products Hadoop incl Hive, Pig, Impala 5 Azure or AWS exposure 6 Understanding of Cost optimization using AWS spot instances 7 Understanding of storage on Cloud AWS S3, Amazon Glue 8 Understanding of jdbc connect strings 9 Hands on experience designing and delivering solutio
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytical, inter personal communication skills 2 Must possess impeccable communication skills, both in verbal and in written form 3 Proficient in identifying, analyzing and solving problems 4 Client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.