Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps,Microservices and Light Weight Architecture,Oracle Applications Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Developing and unit testing applications in dot NET 4,8 or higher - Working on Oracle 19c databases - Working with and implementing devops tools and processes
- Technical Experience : - Must have 1-3 years experience in dot NET 4,8 or higher - Must have 1-3 years experience with Oracle 19c or similar RDBMS - Must have Web / micro services experience Rest/SOAP - Must have some experience with DevOps tools and processes
- Professional Attributes : familiarity with Agile methodologies, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.