Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Core Banking Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :Customer Service Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Strong technical lead with 6 to 8 years of experience in BFSI Production Support projects with Service management tool hands-on b: Having ability to Lead the team of L1/L2 support executives c: Guide the Support staff and build their understanding around production support in BFSI d: Understand the BAU activities, Lead Major Incident calls with coordination, meet Business SLAs , KPIs and prepare required reports for the Leadership e: SOP, KEDB preparation with RCA for per fixes Noise redu
- Technical Experience : a: Strong production support experience with qualities of Subject Matter Expert b: Experience in L2 support , Batch execution , SLA Management supporting governance activities such as Project status reporting,Major Incident Handling , Deep Root Cause Analaysis of critical issues through to resolution c: Should have led small to medium support teams to drive successful Operations d: Good to have experience in Automation
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels with the organization and client side, Domain subject matter expert b: Self-starter/highly motivated person who is prepared to use their own initiative to understand and follow up issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.