Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Plan and implement low to medium risk changes on production systems -Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to medium risk changes on production systems -Resolve standard incidents affecting the operation/availability of systems -Monitor vendors release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required -Assist disaster recovery tests -Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions
- Technical Experience : -Experience in Network File systems -Experience in patch and package Administration -Experience in start-up and shutdown of Operating Systems HP Blade Firmware and Hardware up-gradation -Basic knowledge of clustering Experience in Remote administration
- Professional Attributes : -Experience in NIS, DNS and Send-mail configuration -Experience in RAID Basic knowledge of virtualization -Configuring and maintaining ILO -Diagnose performance issues and make recommendations -Administration skills on other operating systems such as Solaris/AIX Knowledge
- Educational Qualification : Btech / MCA / M Tech / MSC Computer Science
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.