Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Data Science
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have knowledge of Data Extraction using Machine Learning, Deep Learning 2 Should have knowledge of transformation and Loading Data Wrangling and Data Exploration 3 Thoroughly aware about Machine Learning Algorithms 4 Well versed in Advanced Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data Processing Frameworks
- Technical Experience : 1 Programming Skills: Must have the knowledge on Statistics Machine Learning Multivariable Calculus Linear Algebra 2 Minimum 7 plus years of technical experience with ML / deep learning tools and packages 4 Must be good in Data Visualization
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self-starter and fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze and resolve tech challenges 3 Possess strong written,verbal,communication,analyitical,technical,inter personal and presentation skills 4 Excellent exp in interaction and handling
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.