Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :User Experience Engineer
- Project Role Description :Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience. Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :User Experience Design
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Accountable for prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience 2Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent
- Technical Experience : 1Create new designs, user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes 2Communicate iterative designs to both internal and external teams 3Participate in the brainstorming and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences Strong, clean visual design sense with a massive, unrelenting focus on attention to detail 4Ability to think and design web apps delivered for mobile, tablet and desktop Experience working in an agile development environment This includes understanding and creative
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Good Analytical Skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of design, Master of Design
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.