Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: As an informatica cloud team member you will be responsible for, Identify and understand the requirement and design, develop ETL components using Informatica intelligent cloud services b: Extract data, create data models, related transformation and connection using Informatica IICS Adhere and develop data quality components using cloud data qualityCDQ c:Ability to work in agile team and communicate the impediments and getting resolved d:Expertise in SQL queries, development experience in Snow
- Technical Experience : a:Having more than 3 years of experience in Informatica intelligent cloud services b:IICS administration activities like connections, secure agents creation and related migration activities c: Having more than 2 years of experience in snowflakes d:Expertise in SQL with related analytical skills e: Related AWS cloud experiences3, Aurora DB, redshift, glue Unix scripting experience is a plus e:CDQ experience is a plus
- Professional Attributes : a:Communicate effectively within and cross functional team members data analysts and testers b:Proactive and team handling skills C:Result orientated and highlight risks to the appropriate stakeholders to migate d:Quick learner and help team to learn and grow Mentoring new members and giving guidanc
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree preferably in computer science, IT or related discipline
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.