Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :TIBCO BusinessWorks
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design and develop the Integration layer Enterprise solutions using the TIBCO Business Works 5 2 Understand the requirements evaluate different solutions and recommend solution 3 Provide support with issues on existing application diagnose the root cause of such issues seek clarifications and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives 4 Work with application teams and co ordinate with the offshore team 5 Cloud Skills to work with AWS services like EC2 S3 cloudwatch
- Technical Experience : 1 Good development skills for integration services in TIBCO Business Works 5x 2 Good experience with working with TIBCO EMS and using EMS in BW for messaging 3 Experience in implementation and testing of web services 4 Experience in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services WSDL SOAP using TIBCO Business Works 5 Experience in WSDL XML XPath XSLT XSD SOAP SQL 6 Experience in EAI Protocols Soap Http Soap JMS
- Professional Attributes : 1 Team handling 2 Client relationship 3 Communication skill 4 Presentation skills 5 Good positive attitude 6 Good coding knowledge
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.