Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work closely with client or product management to define and translate requirements into reliable and usable software.2 Serve as a direct liaison between on site and the off shore teams.3 Setup processes within teams, including code reviews and coverage.4 Solve hard technical challenges with innovative thinking and a will to learn.5 Making key technical decisions, based on familiarity with large software bases and scalable designs to support enterprise customers
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on Java 8 , Spring, Spring Boot, MySql, JUnit Mockito, PowerMock an docker.2 Solid understanding of REST fundamentals, and experience in developing secure REST APIs.3 Hand on experience in building scalable web applications on Amazon Web Services AWS or Google Cloud Platform GCP or Azure4 Expertise and advanced knowledge in database, writing complex queries, and database performance tuning techniques Oracle or PostgresSQL or MySQL
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication Skills Both written and verbal2 Analytical Skills3 Able to solve critical problems4 Able to take ownership for the assigned work5 Ability to work independently as as an individual contributor.
- Educational Qualification : BE or B Tech or MCA or equivalent 4 year degree or PG in computers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.