Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Billing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Key Responsibilities : a Resolving the tickets based on the agreed TAT in contract b Resolving user issue and support them on daily operational tasks c Perform functional configuration for business requirement d Perform the enhancement and changes e Propose the solution as part of global template and Recommend the architectural or business changes
- Technical Experience : a Adept in designing, development, testing and deployment of the system as per the customer billing requirements b Hands on at Billing and Invoicing RICEFs Should have good knowledge on all Billing and Invoicing processes like Meter to Cash Cycle, Billing exceptions and reversals, Joint Invoicing, Bill Printing etc d Advance Billing functions like Real Time Pricing and Budget Billing e experience in ISU events, exits for Billing developments
- Professional Attributes : Resource should have a Good Communication Skill b Flexible to work c Ability to work under pressure d Good Analytical skill and presentation skill e Decision making ability f Exposure to ISU ABAP
- Additional Information : Exposure to ISU ABAP
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.