Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Payment Engine (FS-PE)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide senior level guidance to our clients about best practices in areas such as profitability management, allocations, transfer pricing, etc 2 Manage project workflow, budgets, billing, and collections; prepare and coordinate complex written and verbal materials 3 Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions 4 Own, develop and grow customer relationship
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in SAP FICO or SAP BPC Embedded for design, configuration/ development, test, implementation and deployment of technical solutions 2 Knowledge and experience in Project implementation in SAP PaPM/ FS-PER 3 Understanding of defining the data models in PaPM, integrations SAP and non-SAP systems, standard capabilities in PaPM and design of business rules 4 Able to design and execute financial and business models by configuring and combining functions
- Professional Attributes : 1: Resource should have good communication skills 2: Should be good team player 3: Should be flexible in working times
- Additional Information : Should have good functional knowledge/experience about the financial allocation processes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.