Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Web Components
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : Build Salesforce Lightning components b : Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills c : Perform Impact analysis d : Design Salesforce Lightning components e : Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on APEX f : Can create technical design from Functional design/Requirement
- Technical Experience : a : Must have at least 3 Salesforce certifications b : Must have more than 5 years of Salesforce experience c : Must have Salesforce Configuration knowledge including but not limited to Workflows, Validations, Approval Process, Security Model, Data Model d : Must be Salesforce Customization knowledge experience including but not limited to APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class
- Professional Attributes : a : Must have Good Communication skill b : Capable of working in client facing roles c : Capable of coaching and mentoring junior resources d : Capable of leading a team of 3 members
- Educational Qualification : a : BE / BTech / Bsc / Other graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.