Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Manager
- Project Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ensure translated content conveys original meaning and tone Follow up with internal team members and clients to ensure translation meets their needs, Edit content with an eye toward maintaining its original format eg font and structure Proven work experience as a Translator, Interpreter or similar role
- Technical Experience : Fluency in at Japan languages Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors Familiarity with translation software
- Professional Attributes : 1Should have a good communication skills 2Good leadership skills 3 Team handling skills and analytical skills 4Presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.