Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Architect
- Project Role Description :Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations Preparation of Azure deployment and migration plans Responsible for deployment, maintenance, and monitoring of production/test/dev systems running on Azure for both Windows and Linux platform Understanding of challenges and considerations to migrate workloads from on-premise to Azure Experience with migration readiness and planning tools ex Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery Planner, Carbonate Move
- Technical Experience : Experience with migrating of on-premises Infrastructure workloads to Azure Experience writing effective PowerShell scripts for automating different administrative tasks Exposure to different Infrastructure-as-a-Code deployment tools like ARM and Terraform Should have participated in a project where Infrastructure deployment was done using any DevOps product preferably VSTS/Azure DevOps Strong understanding of multi-region environments and global connectivity requirements
- Professional Attributes : NA
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.