Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SUSE Linux Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good to Have Experience in at least one cloud migration Knowledge on Linux scripting Experience working with Agile methodology and SDLC mechanism Understanding and writing SQL stored procedures and queries Should have 3 -5 years of experience in Creation of ShareFolder Storage, File System on linux
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have 8 years of experience working on Unix and Different flavors of Unix/ Linux Should have 5 years experience on working on Shell Scripting , Batch Programming Install Apache, JBoss on linux Should 2 years of experience of moving AIX Batch Jobs to RHEL Batch jobs Experience on working Linux VM on Azure Cloud Configure- Install Opensource / Java Frameworks on Linux Experience in Debugging , Performance tuning applications on linux User Creation, FIrewall, Security, Networking
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : BE IT/Computer Engineering BTech Computer Science Graduate in IT eg BSCIT, BSC Computer Science
- Additional Information : Nice to Have : Experience working with Application and DBA team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.