Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Reltio
- Good To Have Skills :Master Data Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for overall solution design, including across enterprise data management architecture where the focal point is Item Master, and alignment with McD architecture guidelines Enhance existing architecture through use of common enterprise architecture frameworks, where necessary Facilitating the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns, where possible Attention to security and compliance as part of the proposed enterprise architecture Lead the MDM application and technical arc
- Technical Experience : Reltio MDM Architecture At least 3 years of experience in Reltio Architecture MDM Platform architecture At least 5 years of experience in architecting MDM systems Reltio Configurations Data Architecture MDM Application Security Architecture SSO, Access Control, Encryption, etc ETL AWS Cloud Platform Architecture Java programming
- Professional Attributes : Data Modeling Integration Architecture Kafka Integration Batch and Real Time AWS Development, Kinesis, Lambda, Python Reporting and analytics Dev Ops
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.