Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Manager
- Project Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL,Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Experience in managing a large team and be accountable/ responsible for end to end Delivery management B: Strong experience in managing senior client stakeholders C: Experience in driving end to end delivery including Application Maintenance, Application Development in multiple technologies on client landscape D: Strong experience in delivery using metrics and show consistent improvement productivity E: Experience in driving transformation in team including areas like team skills, automation
- Technical Experience : A: Should have experience in Agile Delivery, Waterfall B: Should have Knowledge of multiple technologies like Informatica, Java, Object Oriented Programming, Oracle PL/SQL, products like Oracle/ Pega/Snow
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong Leadership skills B: Driving stakeholder management and positive attitude to take constructive feedback from client C: Positive attitude to drive team in transformational ways
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.