Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP Data Quality Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: QM Master Data 2: QM Integration experience with MM,PP,SD,PM,WM 3: Goods receipt inspection, which includes Inspection Lot Approval, Results Recording, Defects Recording and Usage Decision with Digital Signatures Dynamic Modification Skip Lots used 4: Batch Classification/ Batch Management 5: Design, build and configure SAP PM QM module to meet business process and application requirements 6: Responsible for end to end delivery of SAP QM PM module in S/4 Environment Develop and Deploy S4
- Technical Experience : 1: Should have 3-4 years of relevant experience in QM with Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills 2: Must have industry experience in production planning area 3: Administer data models in SAP HANA, including managing schemas, the importing/exporting and transporting of data models 4 : Should have very good analytical and communication skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate Demonstrates expert knowledge of SAP QM PM modules Contribute to organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE, BSC
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Application Hosting Operations
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.