Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Data Quality
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica MDM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Perform data load and mappings from source systems as the scope of quality information increase across the enterprise 2 Responsible for standards when creating mapplets and code migration from development through test 3 Maintain and support the Address Doctor Real Time connector with the MDM Hub and powercenter environment 4 Should be able to create profiles in both developer and analyst tool Should have sound knowledge on mapping and mapping specification 5 Should have sound Orcle PL/SQL 6 Sh
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of Informatica Data Quality standards, guidelines and best practices 2 Should have experience in defining and deploying data quality programs and tools on enterprise data quality projects 3 Experience in data profiling data quality rules development using Informatica Data Quality tools 4 Should have experience performing data profiling, data mapping, data validation, data manipulation, data analysis
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill, Good analytical skills and leadership qualities
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE
- Additional Information : Good To Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter, PL/SQL, Informatica MDM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.