Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Application Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios B:Prepare / update technical specifications and architectural artifacts as needed C:Should have sound knowledge on API Led connectivity approach and should have built APIs using this approach D:Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid, Runtime Fabric
- Technical Experience : A:Candidate should hold at least 1 active MuleSoft Certification B:Strong experience of Design and Development on MuleSoft 4X is a must C:4 - 6 years of MuleSoft hands-on development experience on Anypoint studio, MULE ESB, JMS, Active MQ D:Deep experience developing RESTful APIs with RAML using Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, Dataweave, API Mgmt using API Manager E:Must have experience writing MUnit Test cases F:Good to have experience with message queue design patterns
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have a good communication skills B: Resource should have banking domain knowledge C:Knowledge of Integration with Salesforce and Tibco on MuleSoft Platform will be an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.