Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Standardized Splunk agent deployment, configuration and maintenance across a variety of UNIX and Windows platforms b: Experience with Splunk Searching and Reporting, Knowledge Objects administration, Clustering and Forwarder Management c: Support Splunk on Unix, Linux and Windows-based platforms
- Technical Experience : a: At least 5 years of experience in IT with minimum 3 years in Splunk b: Skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of Splunk based solutions, Splunk Apps and Add-ons for monitoring and data integrations- including Infrastructure, Network, OS, DB, Middleware, Storage; Virtualization, Cloud Architectures etc c: Good to have knowledge on Java scripting, Python, shell scripting-based development
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent customer facing skills b: Experience working with a global team c: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills d: Good verbal and written communication skill
- Educational Qualification : a: 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.