Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes,Linux Containers Administration,Linux Operating System,Windows PowerShell
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Monitor existing automations proactively communicate whenever there is a failure 2 Triaging to identify root cause of failure Code / Infra Send Weekly reports Metrics and Failure analysis 3 Should be able to work collaboratively with a virtual team in multiple global locations 4 Good hands on experience in Windows server or Linux server administration and Kubernetes 5 Good Understanding of Infrastructure Service Management Processes Incident/ Change/ Problem Management
- Technical Experience : 1 Having Knowledge on Application Infrastructure and isolate the problems working with other Support Groups 2 Maintains change or issue logs; analyzes trends and recommends process improvements and assist in implementing improvements 3 Candidate should have good experience in supporting cloud components setup automation
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to make quick and accurate decisions, including the appropriate escalation of critical issues
- Educational Qualification : Any graduates
- Additional Information : 1 Proficient in Powershell and BashShell scripting 2 Experience in developing automation solutions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Application Developer
Workday Core Integrations Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.