Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes,Microsoft Azure DevOps,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Provision and manage Azure application deployment Infrastructure as per Dev Team requirements B:Enable RBAC and networking configurations best practices laid out by central Azure COB Teams C:Seasoned professional to triage and provide resolutions for connectivity issues between different Azure resources D:Create and manage Application DevOps pipelines under guidance of core central DevOps Team E:Expert in building ARM templates and Az CLI scripting
- Technical Experience : A:Exposure to atleast one DevOps tool like Azure DevOps, GitLabs, Team City and Jenkins B:General understanding of containers, container registries and container instance C:Eagerness to partner with Dev Team for enabling application containerization D:Exposure to container deployment options over cluster in Azure using ACI, AKS, Azure Batch, VMs and App Services E:Awareness of application packaging and deployment
- Professional Attributes : A: Team Player B: Excellent written and Oral Communication skills C: Proactive and Quick Learner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.