Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Informatica Data Quality
- Good To Have Skills :Informatica Axon,Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Strong technical and analytical skills Hands-on experience with Informatica IDQ, EDC and Informatica cloud technologies DEI, DEQ and IICS Excellent data analysis and data profiling skills using Informatica IDQ Developer Profile source data for metadata and data quality characteristics, build LDOs to support profiling as needed Design and execute a Data Quality Audit/Assessment Implement data quality processes including parsing, analysis, standardization
- Technical Experience : 1 Design and execute data quality mappings that would monitor, cleanse, de-duplicate data Proficient at writing SQL queries and verifying results Development and configuration of Informatica EDC resources, data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skill 2 Good Presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Experience with AWS cloud environments and Hadoop, Hive and databases including SQL Server,
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.