Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HANA
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Technical Implementation BRF ABAP ON HANA ABAP workflow with MDG experience 2 Implementation Experience of SAP MDG/MDM in key domains such as Finance, Customer, Supplier, Material, Business Partners 3: Knowledge of Custom domain implementation Experience in SAP MDG mass processing, consolidation, central governance 4: Excellent understanding of Data Migration concepts and strategies 3: Experience in SAP FICO MDG module at least 6- 8 years 5: Good knowledge on MDG UI/Fiori configuration
- Technical Experience : 1 overall experince 4- 6 and 2-3 years in MDG should have experience in following FICO modules SAP CO EC-PCA - Profit Center Accounting SAP CO-ABC - Activity Based Costing SAP FI-AA - Asset Accounting SAP FI-AP - Accounts Payable SAP FI-AR - Accounts Receivable SAP FI-BL - Bank Accounting SAP FI-GL - General Ledger SAP FI-NGL - New General Ledger SAP PSM - Public Sector Management SAP MDG implementation either HUB or CO is must
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication skills 2: Good Analytic and Presenting skill 3: Good co ordination with team
- Educational Qualification : 1: BE/ICWA/CA 2: SAP FI certified
- Additional Information : 1:Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.