Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Code analysis and problem ownership to resolution 2: Conduct design and code review to ensure the application adheres to the firm standards 3: Develops and tests software application modules using SDLC 4: Excellent troubleshooting and debugging abilities for web applications 5: Participate in Agile ceremonies Daily scrum, sprint planning, backlog refinement and sprint retrospective 6: Should be a good team player and able to resolve team issues
- Technical Experience : 1: Expertise with core Java software products like API libraries and frameworks, J2EE technologies 2: At least 5 years of experience building enterprise applications in Java/J2EE using Spring and Hibernate 3: Strong working knowledge in Core Java, REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services 4: Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle 5: Must have an experience in working with version control system like GIT and build tool like Maven
- Professional Attributes : 1: Should have good logical, analytical problem-solving skills 2: Team player 3: Good time-management and multi-tasking skills 4: Should have Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels across Business users and technology teams
- Educational Qualification : A: Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
- Additional Information : A: Ready to work in Shift B 12:30 PM to 10:00 PM IST
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.