Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :No Function Specialization,Selenium
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Clear communication skills with ownership responsibilities of the functional space b Should possess experience in analysis, design, development and testing of automation scripts using Selenium, TestNG framework POM c Manage and drive Automation Test Team and able to adapt processes and implement best practices in Test Automation d Responsible for End to End application automation development e Familiarity with Oracle or SQL database f Work closely with Developers and Functional testers
- Technical Experience : a Resource should have minimum 3 years of experience in Selenium b Resource should be familiar with concepts of Core Java c Should have knowledge on GIT, Jenkins and have good understanding on Continuous Integration
- Professional Attributes : - Good communication skill - Shift B
- Educational Qualification : Graduation and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.