Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Good To Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityNow
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:To work in 24/7 operations and project support activities 2:Knowledge of Sailpoint IdentityIQ Concepts and features 3:Implemention and Developer with Sailpoint IIQ deployments for different customers from site 4:End to end ownership of project, successful implementation of Sailpoint iiq with all the modules and on-boarding of various type of trusted and target application 5:Working with clients to support users acceptance testing, debugging and troubleshooting issues in SailPoint
- Technical Experience : 1: Strong Java, beanshell, SQL programming skill, knowledge of XML, Web and Application Servers, HTML, AD, Cloud and non-application integrations 2: Strong hands on experience for installation, setup and configuration, High availability and load balancing, Disaster recovery env configuration 3: TLS application on-boarding, custom connector, OOTB and custom LCM, rehire, password manager, recertification, customizations, web-service, life cycle events, birthrights, self-service
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : 1:Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : SailPoint IdentityIQ - Manual prov Analyst Good to have Sailpoint Certificate and MCSE, AZ900
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.