Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Experience in managing the module on SIEM/Splunk Implementation Management B:Knowledge in Administering SIEM/Splunk components such as Search/Content tier, Storage/indexing tier, forwarding tier Strong experience in SIEM design and architecture work, should have done atleast 1 very large deployment for SIEM C:Exposure to different Security threats, latest trends, security anamolies, MITRE tactics, Incident workflow etc
- Technical Experience : A:3 to 6 years of experience in SIEM or Splunk role B:Maintaining Universal Forwarder, rsyslog, CIM mapping, deployment server and Splunk indexer clusters must C:Good understanding of Security Information and Event Management concepts and hands-on experience on industry standard products D:Previous Splunk administration or development experience E:Good understanding on latest security trends, MITRE Attack framework, Security vulnerability management threat F:SQL Knowledge
- Professional Attributes : A:Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach B:Effective communicator with great interpersonal skill and the ability to be credible with client C:Strong project/program management experience Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : A:Bachelors or above degree in a related field or equivalent full time course
- Additional Information : A:Good to have knowledge on QRADAR, ELK, ArcSight, SIEM, Automation, Python
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.