Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should be ready to learn and get train on Angular Project Requirement would be Angular skilled resource but raising the nearest skill to Hire, Train and Deploy the resource to the account A-Knack for writing clean, readable Java code B-Experience with both external and embedded databases C-Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application D-Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java E-Creating database schemas that represent and support business
- Technical Experience : Candidate should be ready to learn and get train on Angular Project Requirement would be Angular skilled resource but raising the nearest skill to Hire, Train and Deploy the resource to the account A-Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems B-Solid understanding of object-oriented programming C-Familiar with various design and architectural patterns D-Skill for writing reusable Java libraries E-Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java F-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC,
- Professional Attributes : A-Excellent Communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : A-15 years of continuous education with BE or BTECH or MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.