Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Business Process Management
- Good To Have Skills :IBM Business Process Manager
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Experience with BPMN standard, BPM solutions development and delivery against defined measurements Schedule, defect variance etc B: Good understanding of process flow conventions C: Experience with BPM D: Confirmed experience in Git and continuous integration E: Good team player, able to learn and share knowledge F: Proactive in proposing new ideas and solutions G: Motivated to learn and apply new technologies H: Good command of English communication with colleagues abroad
- Technical Experience : A: Should have 5 years of work experience on Process Modelling using IBM BAW B: Should have Strong Application development experience in designing highly scalable and available systems, high performing databases with extremely high transaction and storage requirements C: Should have 4-5 years of experience in Cross Platform Services development with WebSphere ESB D: Should have good understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON, WSDL, XML, DTD and XSD E: Experience with Process Modules, SCA will be an asset
- Professional Attributes : A: Should have good communication and analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Contact Center Technologies Implementation Application Developer
Salesforce Development Application Developer
IBM Maximo Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.