Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Responsible for RAML designs and technical specifications for API development 2: Responsible for ensuring quality through code reviews and implementation as per best practices and standards 3: Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements 4: Become a key contributor and an advocate of Microservices, process automations, frameworks in projects e Understand security concepts and build reliable, safe and scalable distributed applications
- Technical Experience : 1: Salesforce Integration Experience 2: Knowledge of solution design and architecture 3: Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform that includes API Designer, API manager and API studio Specifications Swagger, YAML, Spring Framework 4: 7-8 years of experience on MuleSoft Integration Platform 5: Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication skill 2: Good team Player 3: Good Presentation skill
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.