Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Need to have Strong Python programming skills and provide SME level support 2 Should be able to work on development in Python/ Django along with related frameworks and writing reusable, testable, and efficient code 3 Proficient in modern microservice-based architectures and methodologies 4 Development and Integration of front-end elements with server-side logic and Improve functionality of existing systems
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate should have 3-4 years strong experience with Python Development 2 Candidate should strong unit test and debugging skills 3 Candidate would have good understanding in Good understanding in Data Structure and algorithms 4 Experience in AWS serverless stack Appsync, Lambda, API Gateway 5 Experience with GitHub and advanced GitHub features 6 Must have worked as a part of Agile Teams and DevOps
- Professional Attributes : 1 High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen 2 Excellent communication, interpersonal skills 3 Effective in building close working relationships with others 4 Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment 5 Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.