Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialization,SAP Manufacturing Execution System
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate should facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and have the ability to map client business requirements, processes and objectives. Candidate should be able to Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions, document functional designs, test cases and act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Technical Experience : Candidate should have minimum of 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects in Manufacturing Execution Systems. Candidate should have excellent cross functional knowledge and integration skills with SAP PP, SAP QM, SAP MII and should have worked with integration between various Shop Floor execution systems and SAP ECC and should be well versed in Idocs, qRFC and tRFC.
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact with customer business SME’s and Users at different stages of engagement Plays a pro active role in establishing Delivery and Business Partnering.
- Educational Qualification : Regular Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.