Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities 2 Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables 3 Monitoring and publishing project status report 4 Raising internal and external demand using smart tool 5 Assisting projects with project financials
- Technical Experience : 1 Good in MS excel/MS Project 2 Familiar with PM tools such JIRA 3 Should have well presentation skills that are required for client interactions
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good presentation skills 2 Knowledge on PMO related Accenture tool: SMART TOOL, MS Office 3 Understanding on various tools/technologies used in IT industry 4 Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : 16 plus years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.