- Project Role :Program/Project Manager
- Project Role Description : Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Good To Have Skills : Risk Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Coordinate the implementation activities needed for Go live across applications and infrastructure teams, with clear dependencies recorded in the run book / schedule of events for cut over and data migration 2 Track and manage the implementation plan using MPP/Excel 3 Manage the actions raised in Dress rehearsal runs to completion 4 Work closely with workstream leads to revise and refine runbooks in preparation for Dress Rehearsal runs and final cutover
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on experience in Program and project implementation 2 Working in a Multi Vendor Engagement Model 3 Strong Experience in Project/Scope and Risk Management
- Professional Attributes: Ready to work in shifts Good Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.