Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: To Work as SAP VIM Consultant 2: Conduct Client workshops on the SAP VIM/OpenText Vendor Invoice Management 3: Requirement gathering preparation of BBP 4: Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts, Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionalities 5: Min 4 years experience mandatory in VIM, good to have SAP MM experience 6: Expertise in design and configuration on Document Processing, PO Blocking Process, and Invoice Approval, VIM Central Reports
- Technical Experience : 1: Must have 5-8 year of experience in SAP Vendor Invoice Management by OpenText 2: Must have done 2 to 3 E2E implementation Project in SAP VIM module in a client facing role 3: Expert in configuring SAP VIM, ICC/IES, Enterprise Scan d: Strong background in Accounts Payable MM LIV concepts 4: Resource should have a technical awareness of SAP VIM ICC to be able to discuss and explain the system fully, and understand how ICC and SAP VIM interfaces work 5: Extensive experience with Open Text
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.