Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Should be able to do work on HPig, Sqoop, Oozie, Zookeeper, Flume, Storm, Kafka, Python 2 : Should be able to build BI Data Warehousing solutions eg, ETL Design and Development, Report design, Dashboards design 3 : Will be responsible for Optimizing SQL HQLs for better performance 4 : Must have the Ability to do / assist developing and supporting solutions utilizing the Hadoop ecosystem such Hadoop, Spark, Hive
- Technical Experience : 1 Good to have experience in Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Zookeeper, Flume, Storm, Kafka, Python R 2 Experience building BI and Data Warehousing solutions eg, ETL Design and Development, Report design, Dashboards design Tableau experience and ML experience is an added 3 Must have experience in IBM MDM, IBM Big Match and IBM Big Insights 4 Must have knowledge in Core Technical Java/J2EE, Restful Webservice
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management 2 : Ability to connect with client 3 : Team handling skill 4 : Should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 15 year of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.