Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Visualization
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Analyzing, designing, developing, installing, configuring and deploying MS SQL Server suite of products with Business Intelligence in SQL Server Reporting Services , SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Integration Services Recursive CTEs, CTE, temp tables and effective DDL/DML Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency as well as to support the existing applications T-SQL Queries, Dynamic-queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored
- Technical Experience : Strong SQL skills Architecting ETL Pipelines ETL pipeline creation Fine-grain access control Knowledge of BI best practices Data Structures Data Modeling in EDW
- Professional Attributes : Think and act analytically with a great knack for attention Team Play, Interpersonal and Organizing skills to deliver collaboratively Strong Language skills to effectively communicate A problem solver who has good experience in Stakeholder Management Leadership skills and a quick learner
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.