- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills : Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Employ customer-facing skills to represent AWS well within the customers environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams 2:As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform 3:Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises and develop to create large scale solutions built on AWS 4:Automate solutions for repeatable problems 5:Develop test plan and test cases to demonstrate
- Technical Experience : Project Management skills with Cloud Migration delivery experience
- Professional Attributes: Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.