Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :Application Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a:Responsible for the coding of WRICE components and their unit testing b:Performs detailed design of application and technical architecture components leveraging the Avanade Coding Standards and Best Practices c:Develop common test data d:Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components e:Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Technical Experience : a:Understand the functional design based on business requirements b:Experience in developing technical design documents and provide estimations c:Extensive experience in developing code and perform unit testing based on the requirements d:Experience in advanced AX development areas such as AIF, SSRS Reports, EP and Workflows e:In depth understanding of AX development best practices and performance considerations f:Experience in deployment and migration using AX tools and techniques such as DMF
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication, leadership, organization, research, and team-work skills required b: Proficient in process and team building c: Able to demonstrate a range of techniques to elicit requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.